Friday 27 July 2012

Police nab two men living with corpse of brother Tope and Omotola Ajayi were allegedly selling the body parts.


Residents of Festac, Lagos, were treated to a horror show on Thursday as the mutilated decomposing corpse of a man was discovered inside the house occupied by his two brothers.
The three brothers had been living at B Close, House 6 of 3rd Avenue, after their father died and left the property for them.
The corpse, identified as that of Akinbuyi Ajayi,  39, who was living in the same apartment with Toye Ajayi and Omotola Ajayi, who were identified as his brothers. He was allegedly killed by his brothers and his body kept in a room inside the flat.
Police officers raided the house after the two brothers allegedly were caught with human body parts. The mutilated corpse, missing its head, hands and genitals, was discovered after police officers searched their apartment.
Divisional Police Officer in the area, Mohammed Mu’azu, said other incriminating items were seized from the house. They include: charms, a pot filled with suspected human blood and two large dummies of human beings. Some of the charms were concealed inside a paper bag with the inscription: 'Lord Krishna Agabarthi 999'.
Omotola, who claimed to be an engineer and unemployed, denied knowing anything about the corpse; adding that he depended on goodwill of people to survive along with Toye. He told the police that his brother’s killers must have committed the act before dumping the corpse inside one of the rooms. He further said their father died in a motor accident recently.
Toye described himself as a primary school teacher, but refused to reveal where he works.
Police officers evacuated the corpse to a morgue and said the brothers would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

2 comments :

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Also see my web page > ffl license

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for the set back in my blog. I do not have any idea about the twitter updates on your blog and all. Meanwhile, i thank and appreciate you for always reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete