Friday 6 June 2014

Meet The 31-Year-Old Guy Who Loves Older Women & Takes His 91-Year-Old Girlfriend Home To Meet His Family! (Video)

Kyle Jones, 31, says he has never dated a woman his own age, shares a tender kiss with Marjorie McCool, 91 at a local parkkyle and Marjorie enjoy the park
Watching the video beneath of this 31-year-old boy and his 91-year-old girlfriend kissing and making out all around is quite not impressive! I could barely see the video till the end.

Kyle Jones, a 31-year-old boy who has never dated a woman his age is obsessed with older women (he says he likes their necklines and wrinkles) that he currently has five relationships with 91-year-old great-grandmother; Marjorie McCool (seen with him above), 67-year-old Anna Reimol (whose picture you would see below) and another three older women. Little wonder, they are all aware of each other.

Kyle who is from Augusta, Georgia has been in a relationship with his 91-year-old lover for the last five years and even took her home to meet with his 50-year-old mother. (picture below). Kyle is said to have dated numerous pensioners at the same time and always take them home to meet with his mum.
Kyle, who says says that he always been attracted to older women, has even taken girlfriend Marjorie McCool, 91 (L) home to meet his mother Ceceila Jones (R)
Kyle (Middle) with girlfriend Marjorie McCool, 91 (L) and his mum, Ceceila Jones (R)
According to DailyMail, despite the age difference of 60 years, the pair have an excellent and active sex life and can't keep their hands off each other. Kyle's attraction to older women began with he got into a sexual relationship with a 50-year-old woman when he was just 18. 
The 31-year-old call centre worker who finds his women via a dating website is proud about his sexual type. He said:
"Everyone's brain is wired differently, some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes, some like other guys - i like old ladies."
"Most of the time, the average age i go for is between 60 and 80. Whenever i am trying to speak to an older woman, the first reaction i get is you're way too young"
"I find persistence is good so i tell them it'll be fun"

"Often, the things women are so self-conscious about is what I'm into, I like the neck lines and wrinkles."
"Women worry about their boobs sagging but I thin the natural hang looks great."
"I'm really not a fan of plastic surgery."

"I don't like to say gray, I'm a fan of platinum hair, I prefer it natural."

Although officially single, Kyle regularly sees up to five women at a time and takes them on dates and even home to meet his mother.

Kyle and Marjorie began their relationship in 2009 after he met her in the bookstore where she was working, got her number and asked her out on a date which she agreed. However, Marjorie who is a mother of six, grand mother and great-grand mother had a split with her husband since 37 years ago. Talking about her relationship with Kyle, she said:

"In the beginning I got jealous of his other women but he keeps coming back to me and tells me I'm the best."
"The physical side of our relationship is wonderful. I amaze myself, he amazes me; there is nothing better."

" I wear sexy outfits to bed. I try to keep my bra on though because i don't have much left."
"My family consists mostly of boys, and they don't really care- what i do is my business"
"Their ages are 71, 63, 61, 52 and 50."
"When people see us out together they probably think he is my son, or maybe even a grandson. I have grandsons older."
Kyle poses for a picture with Anna Reimol, 67, at homekyle and Marjorie enjoy the park

Despite a 60 year age gap, the couple say they have an excellent and active sex life

Kyle who is aware of a limited future with his specie of older women speaks:
"Perhaps I would like to meet the right person and settle down, but i know they would die before me"

As for people who criticize him for being after the money of these older women, he says:
"The most common criticism i hear is "you're after money" or " you're after inheritance."
"Or people think these women must be buying me things."
"But it's not true at all - I do this because I like it and they like it too. I've dated women from various ends of the financial spectrum, but it's never about what they have"

Kyle mother Ceceila, (R) says she has realised that her sons preference for older women like Marjorie (L) is more than a phase
Kyle's mum; Ceceila (R) and Marjorie (L)

No comments :

Post a Comment